Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Model Module


As the first half of this November's focus week, I have chosen to concentrate on something that I haven't attempted since first year and the advent of my learning photoshop: Model making.
The last time I made a model, I found it to be an extremely laborious task, and although the results were good, not worth the time taken should I ever be working to a schedule. However, this time round I was in for a pleasant surprise, as I found that much of the hard work can be cancelled out by purchasing ready made items, such as trees. Then combining this with photoshop skills, and some good photography (all round creative thinking), it's not too hard to get some outstanding results. So here is the first of a series of model/photoshop creations for my current project: Shrubs Wood Barrow, a Neolithic oval barrow in Kent AONB woodland.


No comments: